Category Archives: Internet

Upcoming move possibly, and finding a temporary host.

Everyone might have noticed in the past few weeks we’ve been having some nasty outages, as of late we’re still unable to track down what’s causing the actual outages, it could be a server or a co-location issue but we’re … Continue reading

Posted in Internet | Comments Off on Upcoming move possibly, and finding a temporary host.

Uh oh Google Street View team records something naughty again… a Porsche?

Ok now if the Porsche guys were like the mafia then Google Street View team would really be looking for a Chicago injury lawyer because they’re just getting all up in Porsche’s secret business goings on.  I mean a while … Continue reading

Posted in Internet, Wierd | Comments Off on Uh oh Google Street View team records something naughty again… a Porsche?

Mac users endure crappy bloated bittorrent clients no more!

Believe it or not I’m a Mac user, ok not 100% as I also use a PC 80% of the time for my home and work computers, but the other 20% that I’m on my laptop I tend to use … Continue reading

Posted in Internet, Software | Comments Off on Mac users endure crappy bloated bittorrent clients no more!

I’ve got to find a new web host, now I know the best places!

You know if you visit my site often you might have noticed theirs been several occasions lately nearly daily that we’re having issues keeping the server running continuously. I mean it’s a bit*h finding companies that are cost effective as … Continue reading

Posted in Internet | Comments Off on I’ve got to find a new web host, now I know the best places!

Electronic House picks Home of the Year 2008 winners!

Well you know theirs a time of year, much like this that makes those that own houses just a tad bit depressed. Why? Because your house is no where near as amazing as the houses that Electronic House selects as … Continue reading

Posted in Internet | Comments Off on Electronic House picks Home of the Year 2008 winners!